Your Reliable Partner
ООО TEMRYUK MARINE TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATION (OOO TEMRYUKMORTRANS) is a subsidiary of PAO GAZPROM founded in August 1993.
The main activities of the Company include the following: maritime coastal and foreign transportation of cargoes, vessels and export/import cargo processing at Handling Terminal of Temryuk port, handling operations, stowage, transport and logistics and forwarding functions.
As part of PAO GAZPROM investment projects OOO TEMRYUKMORTRANS provides freight forwarding services on delivery of a wide range of goods to construction sites using both marine and ground transport. Acting as a General forwarding agent, the Company provides transportation of various cargoes to construction sites for the following PAO GAZPROM projects:
- Construction of Portovaya compressor station in Leningrad region;
- Construction of Russkaya, Kazachya and Shakhtinskaya compressor stations within Turkish (South) Stream project;
- Construction of Bovanenkovo-Ukhta main gas pipeline including Bovanenkovo oil/gas condensate field facilities construction;
- Construction of Dzhubga-Lazarevskoe-Sochi gas pipeline offshore section;
- Construction of Sakhalin-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok main gas pipeline.
One of the promising directions of OOO TEMRYUKMORTRANS activities will be participation in Turkish (South) Stream gas pipeline construction project in so far as it relates to pipes transportation for the gas pipeline offshore section construction.